We all have those blue days on occasion and I'm having one today for no particular reason. Hormones, much? To combat those blue feelings I'm making a list of things I love lately.
- I'm loving that Project Runway is back on television. Thank god it's based in NY again. I was not terribly fond of last season being in LA.
- I'm in love with the warmer weather we're having. It's unseasonably warm and I'm positive Texas will be a bitch soon enough and plummet to 11 degrees again next week, but for now I'm liking this flip-flops weather.
- Researching flight options to NY for a trip there in August is making me happy. I'm excited to take Derick there again.
- Watching Jackson's face light up when we talk about his birthday cake and his party is quite fun. He's all into light sabre's and I cannot wait till he sees his surprise light sabre cake. Dude's gonna flip.
- I'm loving my new pair of shoes I just got. I love me some killer heels but I also like the ease of a cute pair of flats.
- Since I'm back to more than full-time hours at work I'm loving our new office. We got rid of all the old furniture and artwork, repainted and got all new stuff. It feels more sophisticated and grown-up. I'm loving my new office chair the most. It might be perfect for smooshing down in to and relaxing for a few minutes between appointments.
- Dried mango strips.
- Big salads with the best ever tomato dressing are a great way to pretend that summer is already here.
- I'm loving that I finally reached a goal of running 3 miles at one go. I was all puffy-chested-proud of that.
What are you loving these days? Share!